My goal has been set for 30 books in 365 days.
This seems much more manageable compared to last years Challenge! One of the issues I had with that challenge was that I never knew what to read next.
So I have thought, why not plan out the books you are going to read.
I have also joined the Banging Book Club, which is a Goodreads Group which you can join here. The aim of this group is to read one book a month which is based around sex and gender. Due to this I already have 12 books chosen for me, score!
My plan is to read the following books [possibly not in the order shown], and struck through once completed:
An Abundance of Katherines – John Green
- Fifty Shades of Grey – E. L. James (JanBBC2017)
- Still Alice – Lisa Genova
Nina is Not OK – Shappi Khorsandi (FebBBC2017) The Wicked Will Rise – Danielle Paige
- Quiet Kind of Thunder – Sara Barnard (MarBBC2017)
- Don’t Even Think About It – Sarah Mlynowski
- Doing It – Hannah Witton (AprBBC2017)
- Divergent – Veronica Roth
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – Benjamin Alire Sáenz (MayBBC2017)
- Room – Emma Donoghue
- The Game – Neil Strauss (JunBBC2017)
- The Revenant – Michael Punke
- Juliet Takes a Breath – Gabby Rivera (JulBBC2017)
- Disclaimer – Renée Knight
- The Gender Games – Juno Dawson (AugBBC2017)
- The Lies of Locke Lamora – Scott Lynch
- The Virgin Suicides – Jeffrey Eugenides (SpeBBC2017)
- The Understudy – David Nicholls
- Come As You Are – Emily Nagoski (OctBBC2017)
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- Man Up – Jack Urwin (NovBBC2017)
- Twelve Years a Slave – Solomon Northup
- Carol (The Price of Salt) – Patricia Highsmith (DecBBC2017)
- Before I Die – Jenny Downham
- Finding Audrey – Sophie Kinsella
- Consent – Nancy Ohlin
- Not If I See You First – Eric Lindstrom
- Modern Romance – Aziz Ansari
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck – Sarah Knight
With this plan in place I can see my challenge being relatively easy to complete.